THE HAMPSHIRE WRITERS’ SOCIETY
Would like to invite Applications for the Post of Organising Committee Secretary
The post of Organising Committee Secretary has now become vacant as the current secretary is moving out of the area. All applications are welcome.
Contact: Barbara Large, Chinook, Southdown Road, Shawford, Hampshire SO21 2BY
HWS ORGANISING COMMITTEE SECRETARY
Duties and Responsibilities
1. To record the minutes of the Organising Committee on a monthly basis or at additional meetings, if the need arises.
2. To issue the first draft as soon as possible following the meeting to the attendees for comments and amendments within 5 working days of receipt.
3. To re-issue the amended minutes to the Organising Committee members after the next meeting.
4. To issue the agenda for the next meeting at the same time as the draft minutes are re-issued.
5. To be a focal point for committee members to contact when unable to attend a meeting.
6. To keep a file of agendas and minutes for reference as hard copy and electronic.
7. To give support to other members of the committee as and when required.
For example: Assist the Publicity Secretary with the distribution of flyers.
Assist the Membership Secretary at the monthly meetings with the collection of subscriptions.